Crown Banquet Package
Edinburgh Castle is the perfect location for entertaining. This famous Castle has played an important role throughout Scotland’s history, and is a truly breath-taking setting for any event. Being the home of the Scottish Crown Jewels and the Coronation Stone – these can be viewed exclusively during your event.
The contemporary Jacobite Room has excellent views over the city and over towards the Fife coastline with a maximum dining capacity of 100 guests. The Queen Anne Building is located in the heart of the Castle within Crown Square and has a maximum dining capacity of 120 guests On arrival at Edinburgh Castle, guests will be greeted with a traditional welcome from our piper at the Castle drawbridge where the flaming torches will also be lit. The guests will then be escorted through the lower ward areas and onwards into the main areas of the Castle.
This package includes
- Flaming torches and piper’s welcome on arrival
- Three-course dining, with tea & coffee to conclude the meal
- Exclusive hire of dining area
- Private viewing of Scottish Crown jewels
- Drinks and canapés reception
- Black candelabra and flowers for each table
- Menu and place card printing
- All staffing required
- Designated Event Manager